The SBS Training services was designed to address the growing need for Continuous management and leadership development due to the rapid changes in management and leadership trends in Tanzania, the East African region and globally.
We recognize that;
- To practice effective leadership, governance and management for development of an organizations in both public, private and civil society institutions proper and continuous training and development is not an option but a mandatory requirement;
- Good Governance, Leadership and Management practices are necessary for the economic transformation and social development of a country and for the improvement of the quality of life and welfare of the people. This can only be achieved by continuous knowledge advancement on what is happening around us.
- Training forums create an avenue through which participants share ideas, exchange views and learn from the experiences of peers. Above all, they need to continuously familiarize themselves with global best practices, standards and ethics that demonstrate integrity, creativity and innovative competiveness.
The unit offers a comprehensive range of training services targeting middle and senior management managers. Our intervention focuses on Practical innovative solutions that create impact in our client organizations, developing exceptional managers and leaders as we build long term relationships and partnerships.
The objectives of the training unit are to:
- Carry out continuous management, leadership and corporate governance training needs analysis for the SBS clientele;
- Design, develop, implement, evaluate and monitor customer driven training programmes;
- Create business linkages both locally and internationally for the purposes of creation of synergy and benchmarking;
- Organize both local and international conferences and symposia in order to create forums for the exchange and discussion of the pertinent management, leadership and governance issues affecting the business practitioners and thus come up with home grown solutions for local challenges.
The Unit operates within the above objectives to ensure:
- That professionals are consciously and continuously updating their professional knowledge and improving their personal competence throughout their working life.
- Employers get the benefit of having their productivity standards rise through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction.
The specific training programmes include:
- Business Management
- Entrepreneurship development
- Quality management
- Market research
In today’s dynamic and highly competitive market a key component in the organization value chain is the employee and the need to keeping them abreast with the latest trends in the market.Training and development of staff is an important key ingredient in staff motivation and ensuring that your staff is working with best business practices.
It remains a fact that employees who on a consistent basis get their skills upgraded from time to time will be more likely to remain loyal to the company than those who do not.
The most effective way to motivate employees is through ongoing training. There is no such thing as "No Training" in an organization. Every organization trains, whether formally, or informally. We add to the
training with professional trainers who are qualified, experienced and prepared in a variety of business, sales, and management subjects that are relevant to almost any industry.